Tuesday 9 August 2011

Grrrrrrrrrr!

We have been trying to have a quiet morning but it has been interrupted by cold telephone calls. I thought we had them blocked but they seem to get through. One was by someone wanting to talk about a claim I could make for my motor accident. I told him I hadn't had an accident and didn't want to talk to him.

Then Pam had a call offering her a refund on a mis-sold protection plan. Pointless, as she didn't have one and never had.

Next was some guy I struggled to understand, who had been advised that my computer had been infected. I cut him off mid speil and informed him that he couldn't possibly know anything about my computer and I didn't wish to speak to him anymore!

What's going on??? The world is full of shysters, crooks and greedy legal firms!

No comments:

Post a Comment